Tuesday, April 14, 2015

DAY 7

After talking to the doctors Sunday morning, we realized that he was slowly getting worse, and that the best thing for him would be for him to slowly be taken off oxygen. We knew this was the best thing for him, and that his time on this earth was coming to an end.

However, I had gotten really sick. I had a high fever, couldn't stop shaking, and severe pain in my side. After talking to Dawson's nurse, we decided I better head to the ER incase my incision had become infected.

The ER visit was quite entertaining. My incision looked fine. I didn't have any kind of infection. I got to have a CT scan. Long ER visit short- I was just still recovering. I needed to be eating better, taking my pain meds, and relaxing. Maybe I had over done it a tad-at least thats all I'm gonna post here. If you want the official of what my doctor actually said after looking at me then ask me in person. ;)

When we finally got out of the ER, I had to go lay down and sleep. I was beyond exhausted and couldn't handle anything more that day. We decided to keep him on the oxygen he was on, relax that day and night, and come back to it the next day. I would get to hold, stare, and love on him for a little while longer.



No comments:

Post a Comment